Nazca to Ica by Bus: 2018 updated information about Bus Schedules, Bus Safety, and the Best Bus Companies to take!
A bus from Nazca to Ica takes around 2 hours. Below we have detailed information about bus safety, the best bus companies and what other benefits you should look out for when choosing the best bus from Nazca to Ica .
Nazca to Ica is is a very short trip usually visiting the Nazca lines, a couple of stops along the way are recommended, usually there are some vineyards offering guided tours. A few companies include this as part of the ticket. Below is some information you should consider when trying to choose the best bus company for this route.
To take a bus from Nazca to Ica you have 2 main options:
1 – Public Bus (e.g. Cruz del Sur, Oltursa)
2 – Hop on hop off bus (e.g. Peru Hop, Green Toad Bus)
The schedule and departure times of buses from Nazca to Ica are as follows:
|COMPANIES||SCHEDULE||DEPARTURE TIME||DEPARTURE LOCATION||ENGLISH SPEAKING ASSISTANCE|
|CRUZ DEL SUR||DAILY||08:30, 11:30, 12:00 and 18:00||PUBLIC TERMINAL||NO|
|PERU HOP||DAILY||16:30||HOTEL PICK UP & DROP OFF||YES|
|OLTURSA||DAILY||06:15, 06:30 and 16:45||PUBLIC TERMINAL||NO|
|GREEN TOAD||WEEKLY||03:45||PUBLIC TERMINAL||NO|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO HELP CHOOSE WHAT BUS COMPANY TO TAKE:
- Do they collect you at your hotel or hostel?
- Some bus companies, and all hop on hop off companies, do actually pick you up at your hotel, thus offering a much safer and secure service rather than taking local taxis
- How is their safety record?
- Simply put the name of the bus company, and the word “accident” or “hijacking” into google and see which companies are the best.
- What onboard facilities do they have?
- Tv´s, toilets (clean!!), semi-cama or cama seats…all of these things will help decide which is the best company
- Other benefits?
- Some bus companies have loyalty points schemes (e.g. Cruz del Sur) and others have accommodation and other discounts (e.g. Peru Hop) so shop around and see what other benefits you get with each company
Nazca to Ica by bus is usually a short trip and the road is in good conditions for the most part. Just choose the best bus company and enjoy the journey!